Rhino Linings: Spray-In Bed Liner
By Appointment Only. Select appointment time first, then select service and proceed to checkout to confirm your appointment.
Rhino Hybrid™ coating offers the best of both worlds, corrosion and chemical resistance. Sprayed up to 1/8" of an inch, it provides superior impact resistance to withstand the roughest of conditions.
Rhino Linings provides the highest level of corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance for your truck bed, truck grille guards, bumpers and truck rocker panels. Farmers, contractors, outdoorsmen and YOU count on Rhino Linings® products to protect your investment.
Short Bed: Up to 6.5 feet
Long Bed: Over 6.5 feet
|Color Match: Requires 2 week lead time. A team member will contact you prior to your appointment to obtain your color matching details.|
Need Rhino-Lining for another application such as bumpers, full vehicle exterior, or a boat? Need Rhino Lining ToughGrip™, HardLine™, Extreme™, SolarMax™, or EcoCoat™? Check out custom applications and additional Rhino Lining products. Use the Quotes page to be contacted by one of our Rhino-Lining team members.
Benefits to Customer
- Very good impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Very good chemical resistance
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact
- Flexible and tenacious bond
- Full color range available with UV top coat
- Truck beds
- Commercial vehicles
- Excellent non-slip flooring when used in combination with a broadcast medium
- Tank lining
- Secondary containment
- Concrete restoration such as manholes
- Pipe lines, interior and exterior
- Digesters and clarifiers
- Hard coat for EPS foam such as signs and architectural forms
YES! YOU'RE PROTECTED NATIONWIDE!
The nationwide warranty program reinforces Rhino Linings Corporation's reputation for producing the longest lasting, most durable spray-on truck bed liners in the world.
With the Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty Program*, the entire North American Rhino retail applicator network is offering consumers a uniform warranty.
- Nationwide coverage for your truck bed liner
- Bed liners are warranted to not crack, bubble or peel
- Coverage lasts as long as you own your truck