BDS 6" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit for 09-13 Dodge/Ram 2500 Pickup & 09-12 3500 Pickup
- Important Kit Notes
- Vehicle Fitment Data
- Base Kit Components
- Manufacturer's Warranty Statement
BDS Suspension 6" Long Arm Kit for the 2009-2013 Dodge 2500 3/4 Ton & 2009-2012 3500 1 Ton 4WD Gas & Diesel Pickup.
This 6" long arm lift kit come with 6" Pro-Ride Coil Springs and features solid upper long arms and tubular lower long control arms. The long control arms reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road. This 4-Link long arm system retains the factory triangulation of the arms which adds to the stability of the suspension system. A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket is included to properly center the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links are included to maintain the OE characteristics. All four control arms are greasable for long term performance. The extended length lower control arms reduce caster change through wheel travel.
Not only is the kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket and control arm is powder coated black for long term performance.
Note: Components displayed in images may change based upon selections.
1. Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overloads will require 4068.
2. Rear lift options will not fit dually applications.
3. If driveline vibration occurs, order either transfer case drop or indexing kit available in optional accessories. NOTE: 122606 transfer case drop kit will only replace the OE bracket #52121938AA
4. 102009 Rear brake lines will not fit 2012-13 models.
5. Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 122009.
6. Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
7. Coil springs are specifically designed for each vehicle. Please select engine type so we can get you the appropriate custom rated coil springs.
8. This system is available with either the standard rear block kit or new BDS Glide-Ride rear leaf springs. Both of these options are available to work with the 2 rear axle diameters. Please measure your rear axle and select the appropriate rear kit for your vehicle.
Front (Base Kit): 6 in Long Arm
Rear (Base Kit): 4 in Block Kit
Tire and Wheel Combinations
37" x 12.50" with 17 x 9 and 5" backspacing
*Trimming may be required*
|Dodge / Ram||2500 Pickup||2009-2013|
|Dodge / Ram||3500 Pickup||2009-2012|
Difficulty Level (1 easy – 5 complicated): 3
Estimated Installation Time (hours): 6-8
PDF (click here)
|(1)||012405||Rear Block Kit 4" Axle|
|(1)||012601||09-12 Ram 6in Long Arm Box Kit|
|(1)||012801||Dodge Control Arm Mounts|
|(1)||012802||Dodge Control Arm Box Kit|
|(1)||032503||Dodge Coil Spring Kit|
|(2)||85750||NX² Shock Absorber|
|(2)||85761||NX² Shock Absorber|
*Subject to change based upon selections
No Fine Print Warranty
BDS stands behind its products and that’s evident by their No Fine Print Warranty. This no-BS warranty protects the original purchaser against breakage, bending, sagging, or any other usage failure. This “no fine print” lifetime replacement warranty extends to cover all BDS hard parts as well as bushings. Exclusions would be product finish and wearable items such as shock/stabilizer cylinders, tie rod ends and ball joints that would fall under the separate Limited Lifetime Warranty policy. Beginning February 1, 2020 all new kit purchases include the No Fine Print Warranty on bushings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (for wearable items)
Wearable items include shock/steering stabilizer cylinders, ball joints and tie rod ends. BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its these wearable parts are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust or corrosion. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.