BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty
- Important Kit Notes
- Vehicle Fitment Data
- Base Kit Components
- Manufacturer's Warranty Statement
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit centered around two Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes two new radius arm drop brackets to put the stock radius arm back at factory angle which will maintain your stock driving characteristics.
The kit also comes with anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension.
The rear is lifted via a 5" block kit and eliminates the factory block.
Note: Components displayed in images may change based upon selections.
1. Removal of factory block required. Rear add a leaf is required for models equipped with factory 3-7/8" block for level to tail high stance. Single add-a-leaf kit # 113218 recommended for more level stance - Dual add-a-leaf kit # 113209 recommended for tail high stance. (Add-a-leafs do not apply to rear leaf spring equipped systems)
2. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft (gas only).
3. If equipped with 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
4. Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur.
5. If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required. 6. U-bolts will not work on dually.
6. Please select gas or diesel motor. BDS makes specific coil springs for the different motors.
Front (Base Kit): 4 in Standard System
Rear (Base Kit): 4 in Block Kit
Tire and Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" with 17 x 9 and 4.5" backspacing
35" x 12.50" with 18 x 9 and 4.5" backspacing
35" x 12.50" with 20 x 9 and 4.5" backspacing
*Trimming may be required*
|Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||2011-2016|
Difficulty Level (1 easy – 5 complicated): 3
Estimated Installation Time (hours): 8
PDF (click here)
|(1)||013413||11 Ford F250/350 4in Box kit|
|(1)||013519||05-up F250/350 5in Rear W/o Ovld|
|(1)||033411||Coil Spring Box Kit (Diesel)|
|(2)||85700||BDS NX2 Shock Absorber|
|(2)||85760||BDS NX2 Shock Absorber|
*Subject to change based upon selections
No Fine Print Warranty
BDS stands behind its products and that’s evident by their No Fine Print Warranty. This no-BS warranty protects the original purchaser against breakage, bending, sagging, or any other usage failure. This “no fine print” lifetime replacement warranty extends to cover all BDS hard parts as well as bushings. Exclusions would be product finish and wearable items such as shock/stabilizer cylinders, tie rod ends and ball joints that would fall under the separate Limited Lifetime Warranty policy. Beginning February 1, 2020 all new kit purchases include the No Fine Print Warranty on bushings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (for wearable items)
Wearable items include shock/steering stabilizer cylinders, ball joints and tie rod ends. BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its these wearable parts are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust or corrosion. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.