BDS 2" Leveling Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty
- Important Kit Notes
- Vehicle Fitment Data
- Base Kit Components
- Manufacturer's Warranty Statement
BDS Suspension 2" Suspension Leveling Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, and u-bolts. This system is designed as a leveling kit to remove the tail high stance from the factory.
* Important: Critical selections must be made while customizing this kit.
Note: Components displayed in images may change based upon selections.
1. These truck were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
2. Will not fit vehicles manufactured before 3/1/99.
3. The stock Super Duty came with a rear 2", 3", or 4" rear block. You may need to change the block and/or u-bolts in order to level the truck.
4. #003202, #003402, #003602, #003609, #003802, and #003809 come with OE rubber bushings installed
5. Confirm build date, front u-bolt type and rear leaf pack overload position before ordering
6. This vehicle was manufactured with either square front U-Bolts or radiused front U-bolts. Typically, the 1999-00 are square and the 2001-04 are radiused, but that is not always the case. The radiused U-bolts aren't square or round, but rather have a gentle radius that matches a cast factory upper U-bolt plate on top of the factory spring. This kit does not fit vehicles manufactured prior to 2-28-99.
Front (Base Kit): 2 in Leaf Springs
Rear (Base Kit): N/A
Tire and Wheel Combinations
33" x 12.50" with 16 x 8 and 4" backspacing
*Trimming may be required*
|Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||1999-2004|
Difficulty Level (1 easy – 5 complicated): 3
Estimated Installation Time (hours): 8
PDF (click here)
|(2)||003202||Ford Front Spring|
|(1)||013252||2" Superduty Box Kit -square U-bolts|
|(2)||85650||NX² Shock Absorber|
|(2)||85660||NX² Shock Absorber|
*Subject to change based upon selections
No Fine Print Warranty
BDS stands behind its products and that’s evident by their No Fine Print Warranty. This no-BS warranty protects the original purchaser against breakage, bending, sagging, or any other usage failure. This “no fine print” lifetime replacement warranty extends to cover all BDS hard parts as well as bushings. Exclusions would be product finish and wearable items such as shock/stabilizer cylinders, tie rod ends and ball joints that would fall under the separate Limited Lifetime Warranty policy. Beginning February 1, 2020 all new kit purchases include the No Fine Print Warranty on bushings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (for wearable items)
Wearable items include shock/steering stabilizer cylinders, ball joints and tie rod ends. BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its these wearable parts are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust or corrosion. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.