BDS 6" Performance Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2014 Ford F150 4WD
- Important Kit Notes
- Vehicle Fitment Data
- Base Kit Components
- Manufacturer's Warranty Statement
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2014 Ford F150 4WD.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-overs. In place of the factory struts this system uses precision tuned FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coil-overs to maximize travel and achieve superior on and offroad performance. The included Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs can also be upgraded to the DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster equipped coil-overs (more info below) for the ability to perfectly fine tune the ride quality and handling of your Fox coil-overs.
This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance. A 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate is included to ensure off road protection.
Out back Fox 2.0 shocks keep things under control and the rear lift is achieved with a new 5" block which includes a new offset spring plate to center the rear axle to give your 37's plenty of room.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology
The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride. - HSC Adjustment Range
- The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
Note: Components displayed in images may change based upon selections.
1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
2. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
3. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
4. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
5. The 4" blocks will net a level/tail LOW stance. The 5" blocks will net a level/tail HIGH stance.
6. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
8. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
Front (Base Kit): 6 in Strut Spacer
Rear (Base Kit): 5 in Block
Tire and Wheel Combinations
37" x 12.50" with 18 x 9 and 5" backspacing
35" x 12.50" with 18 x 9 and 5" backspacing
20 x 9 with 37x12.50 and 5-5.5" backspacing
*Trimming may be required*
Difficulty Level (1 easy – 5 complicated): 4
Estimated Installation Time (hours): 8-10
PDF (click here)
|(1)||013529||09-14 F150 Rear|
|(1)||023622||09 F150 6 In Box 3 Of 4|
|(1)||023623||09 F150 6 In Box 4 Of 4|
|(1)||023625||09-14 Ford F150 4-6in Box Kit (1of4)|
|(1)||023626||09-14 Ford F150 4-6in Box Kit (2of4)|
|(1)||88302114||Kit: BDS 14-20 Ford F150 Front Coilover,|
|(2)||98224760||Fox 2.0 Shock 33.85 x 20.75 x 2- EB1/EB1|
*Subject to change based upon selections
No Fine Print Warranty
BDS stands behind its products and that’s evident by their No Fine Print Warranty. This no-BS warranty protects the original purchaser against breakage, bending, sagging, or any other usage failure. This “no fine print” lifetime replacement warranty extends to cover all BDS hard parts as well as bushings. Exclusions would be product finish and wearable items such as shock/stabilizer cylinders, tie rod ends and ball joints that would fall under the separate Limited Lifetime Warranty policy. Beginning February 1, 2020 all new kit purchases include the No Fine Print Warranty on bushings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (for wearable items)
Wearable items include shock/steering stabilizer cylinders, ball joints and tie rod ends. BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its these wearable parts are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust or corrosion. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.