BDS 8" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty
- Important Kit Notes
- Vehicle Fitment Data
- Base Kit Components
- Manufacturer's Warranty Statement
BDS Suspension 8" Suspension Lift Kit 4 Link System for the 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD Super Duty.
Why a 4-link system It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions.
In addition to 4 massive control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These are not drop down brackets, but new mounts to replace the stock mounting system. Don't worry, no welding required.
The kit also comes with front anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle, stainless steel brake lines and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted via new 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs that provide an excellent ride while still having the payload capacity you need from your truck.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and accessories when customizing your kit.
Note: Components displayed in images may change based upon selections.
1. Exhaust modification may be required to clear front driveshaft (gas only)
2. Front bumper spacer kit may be required to run 38"x15.50" tires
3. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur
4. If equipped with 2-piece rear driveshaft, driveshaft alignment kit will be required
5. Front driveshaft u-joints may max out at full droop. If so, a new front shaft will be required.
6. If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.
7. U-bolts will not work on dually.
8. BDS leaf springs are not intended for use beyond the truck's maximum payload capacity. Trucks equipped with overload springs will only have the capacity of a non-overload equipped truck. If heavy payload use is desired, supplemental rear air bags are recommended.
9. BDS coils are custom rated made for either the diesel or gas. Please make the appropriate selection.
Front (Base Kit): 8 in 4-Link
Rear (Base Kit): 8 in Spring
Tire and Wheel Combinations
38" x 15.50" with 17 x 9 and 4.5" backspacing
38" x 15.50" with 18 x 9 and 4.5" backspacing
38" x 15.50" with 20 x 9 / 20 x 10 and 4.5" backspacing
*Trimming may be required*
|Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||2011-2016|
Difficulty Level (1 easy – 5 complicated): 3
Estimated Installation Time (hours): 8
PDF (click here)
|(2)||003829||08-16 Ford F250 8" Rear Leaf|
|(1)||013810||4-link Box Kit 1 Of 2|
|(1)||013813||11-16 Ford Super Duty 8in Box Kit|
|(1)||033811||8" F250, F350 Coil Springs -diesel|
|(2)||85751||NX² Shock Absorber|
|(2)||85765||NX² Shock Absorber|
*Subject to change based upon selections
No Fine Print Warranty
BDS stands behind its products and that’s evident by their No Fine Print Warranty. This no-BS warranty protects the original purchaser against breakage, bending, sagging, or any other usage failure. This “no fine print” lifetime replacement warranty extends to cover all BDS hard parts as well as bushings. Exclusions would be product finish and wearable items such as shock/stabilizer cylinders, tie rod ends and ball joints that would fall under the separate Limited Lifetime Warranty policy. Beginning February 1, 2020 all new kit purchases include the No Fine Print Warranty on bushings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (for wearable items)
Wearable items include shock/steering stabilizer cylinders, ball joints and tie rod ends. BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its these wearable parts are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust or corrosion. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.